Los Angeles, known for its glitz and glamour, is a city that has something for everyone. From star-studded red carpet events to laid-back beachside hangouts, the city of angels has it all. Here are just a few ideas for things to do in LA:
- Take a stroll through Griffith Park and visit the Griffith Observatory. This iconic LA landmark offers breathtaking views of the city, as well as interactive exhibits on astronomy and science.
- Visit the Getty Center, a museum featuring a collection of art, architecture, and gardens. Located in the Brentwood neighborhood, the Getty Center offers stunning views of the city and is a great place to spend a leisurely afternoon.
- Check out the Hollywood Walk of Fame. This iconic sidewalk features the stars of some of the biggest names in showbiz, and is a must-see for any visitor to LA. While you’re in the area, you can also visit the Hollywood Sign and the TCL Chinese Theater.
- Head to the beach! Los Angeles has some of the best beaches in the world, and there’s no shortage of things to do. Whether you want to surf, sunbathe, or just relax, there’s a beach for you. Some popular options include Venice Beach, Santa Monica Beach, and Huntington Beach.
- Take a trip to Universal Studios Hollywood. This popular theme park offers thrill rides, movie-themed attractions, and the chance to see your favorite characters up close.
- Spend a day at Disneyland. Located in nearby Anaheim, Disneyland is the original Disney theme park and a must-see for fans of all ages.
- Visit the Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA). This museum features a wide range of art from around the world, including works by Monet, Van Gogh, and Warhol.
- Go shopping on Rodeo Drive. This upscale shopping district is home to some of the most exclusive stores in the world, and is a great place to people-watch and do some high-end shopping.
- Take a tour of the Warner Bros. Studios. This behind-the-scenes tour takes you through the inner workings of a real-life film studio, and offers the chance to see where some of your favorite movies and TV shows were made.
- Explore the Griffith Park Merry-Go-Round. This historic carousel, located in Griffith Park, is over 100 years old and offers a fun and nostalgiciac outing for all ages. Next
There are countless other things to do in Los Angeles, including visiting the Los Angeles Zoo, taking a hike in the Hollywood Hills, and attending a sporting event or concert at the Staples Center. No matter what your interests are, you’re sure to find something to do in this vibrant and exciting city. More
Point of Interest #1 The Getty, 1200 Getty Center Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90049
Point of Interest #2 Griffith Park, 4730 Crystal Springs Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90027
Point of Interest #3 Los Angeles County Museum of Art, 5905 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90036